01 Jul Changes
If you haven’t been to our school yet or to the student clinic lately, you should stop in to see what’s going on. Our space is now boasting with more storage for things like Thai Herbal Compresses that we will be selling once again, more leg room so to speak and a sign that makes it much easier to find us! As you can see in the photo we are on W. 32nd Ave, right in the heart of lower Highlands.
In addition to the physical changes we also plan to add more available time slots for Thai Yoga Massage at our student clinic. This will include several weekends and a few evening sessions. More details on this later in the month! If you haven’t registered you should do so as our sessions fill up quickly! You can register here
Our workshops and Thai Yoga Massage Classes are also filling up fast! Here is just a snapshot of what’s coming up!
- · 320-Hr Western Program starts on Saturday, July 16th
- · Thai for the Table Saturday & Sunday, July 16 & 17, 2011 (this class is already full!!)
- · Intro to Thai Yoga Massage Saturday & Sunday, July 23 & 24, 2011
- · Thai Levels 1, 2, & 3 starts on Friday, October 7th.
- · Asian Energy Theory & Technique Saturday & Sunday, August 27 & 28, and Tuesday, August 30, 2011
To register for classes contact: Hillary@dimassageschool.com or 720.270.3633
See our website for details on tuition, class descriptions, school catalog and more!