600-Hour Massage Program
Upcoming Program Start Dates:
January 11th, 2020 – Weekend Option (Full)
January 13th, 2020 – Evening Option
April 6th, 2020 – Morning Option
Our 600-Hour Program includes 3 components:
1) 200 hands-on massage class hours,
2) 150 Anatomy & Physiology hours,
3) 250 Practicum, Clinic, Internship Hours
The completion/graduation time is dependent on the program the student chooses & then how quickly a student is able to earn clinic hours. Students have graduated in as little as 4 months & then have up to 12 months to complete. Students can work on all 3 aspects of the program simultaneously to expedite graduation time.
Part I: 200-Hours, In-Class Coursework
We have FOUR options to complete these hours:
1) Weekend program: 6 months. Every other Saturday & Sunday from 9a-6p. The weekend courses start quarterly (January, April, July, October).
2) 5-week Immersion: Monday – Friday 9a-5p. The Immersion course starts in September.
3) 4-month Morning program: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9a – 1p. The morning course starts in April.
4) Evening program: 6 months. Every Monday & Wednesday 5:30p – 9:30p. The evening option is offered 1x every January.
Part II: 150-Hours, Anatomy & Physiology
This class meets ONE evening per week for 6 months, Tuesday evenings, 5:30p – 9:00p
Part III: 250-Hours, Practicum, Clinic, & Internship
We have TWO options to complete these hours:
1.) School’s Student Clinic: We have a stellar student clinic that is supervised by one of our massage instructors. We cap our student clinic to 8 students per clinic to ensure quality instructor attention. We market to our community so that students do not have to work to bring clients to our clinic.
2.) Pre-approved Internship: Students can earn hours at an approved internship site. We work with local businesses that love to bring on our students for real massage world practice.